Good News for Law & Order fans! Read on to know more about Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 3.
If detective thrillers and police procedures interest you and pump your adrenaline higher, then you must know Law & Order: Organized Crime should be on your watch list. An American crime drama television that has got multiple viewers glued to their screens. It is an NBC show and already has its two seasons aired in 2021 and late 2021, respectively.
If you have already watched Law & Order’s previous series, then you will know that Law & Order: Organized Crime is a spin-off of the franchise and also has Detective Elliot Stabler at the helm.
For those who aren’t aware, the spin-off of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit centers around Elliot Stabler and his task force of the Organized Crime Control Bureau (OCCB). He and his team of detectives hunt down vicious criminals and underworld figures and aim to bring justice. Also, Detective Elliot Stabler is trying to find his wife’s suspected murderer. This series follows a single arc storyline that requires quite a number of episodes to resolve.
Season 1 premiered on April 2021, and the second season was renewed the next month. It aired on September 23, 2021. Now fans are waiting for Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 3. It’s high time we get one.
Law & Order: Organized Crime Release Date
It’s with much pleasure that we inform you of the show’s latest renewal. Yes, the OCCB task force will be back for another season, we are certain, though we do not know when. We’re still waiting for official dates. Creator and executive producer Dick Wolf has commented on this renewal:
The renewals of the entire Wednesday and Thursday night lineups is the ultimate verification of our partnership with NBC and Universal Television. I personally want to thank the talented writers and casts, the producers who keep the trains running on time, and the crews who tirelessly turn out outstanding shows despite a degree of difficulty never before experienced due to the pandemic. Dreams do come true.
Law & Order: Organized Crime Trailer
The show has been renewed for the third installment, and we are yet to receive an official date for the premiere. Thus, we are sorry for not being able to share a trailer for Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 3 yet. But you can always watch the trailer for Season 2. Here’s it for you.
Law & Order: Organized Crime performance
Without any doubt, the show, along with its two other series, has topped the list in its time slots. No wonder NBC has renewed the show without a second thought. Therefore, it can be said that this action crime drama is not coming to an end anytime soon.
Who works behind this show?
The show is created by Dick Wolf and produced by Wolf Entertainment and Universal Television ( a division of Universal Studio Group). Apart from Wolf, Barry O’Brien, John Polson, Terry Miller, Arthur Forney, and Peter Jankowski has executive produced.
Law & Order: Organized Crime Cast
Here’s a list of the main characters.
- Elliot Stabler ( a 1st Grade Detective, and also a former Manhattan Special Victims Unit detective; he runs away to New York and joins the New York organization of Organized Crime Control Bureau) — Christopher Meloni
- Sergeant Ayanna Bell (squad supervisor of OCCB and current partner of Stabler) — Danielle Moné Truitt
- Prof. Angela Wheatley ( former Maths Professor of Columbia University, ex-wife of Richard Wheatley, suspect in the hit ordered on Kathy Stabler) — Tamara Taylor
- Richard Wheatley (son of a mobster Manfredi Sinatra, now a business owner of a pharmaceutical company and currently living as a crime boss; suspect of Stabler’s wife’s murder) — Dylan McDermott
- Detective Jet Slootmaekers (a 3rd Grade Detective, independent hacker, joined OCCB on Stabler’s recommendation, requalified as an NYPD officer to work with OCCB task force) — Ainsley Seiger
- Carmen ‘Nova’ Riley (a 3rd-grade Detective, an undercover narcotics detective trying to infiltrate Marcy Killers) — Nona Parker Johnson
How many episodes will Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 3 have?
Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 3 will consist of 8 episodes.
When will Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 3 will air?
According to NBC, Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 3 will air Thursdays at 10 PM (ET).
Where can we watch Law & Order: Organized Crime?
You can catch up with the American crime thriller on the NBC app, Hulu, and also on Peacock TV. Apart from these, you get to watch it on Youtube TV.
This is all the information we have for now about Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 3. Any new development, and we will surely be sharing them with you. Till then, keep an eye on this space.