Read on to find out when is P-Valley Season 2 releasing on Starz.
Stripping and pole dancing are the professions that don’t make people particularly proud of opting for them. Hence, they became a taboo and people refrained from talking about them. However, in the year 2020, Starz touched upon this very controversial topic and P-Valley came into existence.
The series gives kind of a disturbing and dramatic insight into a club and the day-to-day adventures and misadventures of the owner and staff. Created by Katori Hall, the story is based on a play that too was written by her. The series has a list of imminent producers including Peter Chernin, Dante Di Loreto, Patrik-Ian Polk, Jenno Topping, and Hall herself.
Since the first season came out, fans have been speculating about the second season of the series. So here’s everything we about the P-Valley Season 2:
P-Valley Season 2 Renewal Status
P-Valley first came out back in July 2022 and the drama it offered, swearing upon Au Cheval’s Double Cheese Burger, was actual dope. Not long after, Starz confirmed the renewal for the sophomore season of the series, and trust us when we say that it’s coming real soon.
P-Valley Season 2 Release Date
The release date of P-Valley Season 2 is all over their official Twitter handle. According to a considerably long series of tweets, P-Valley Season 2 will be coming to Starz on June 3, 2022.
Y'all better hold on to them edges cause we comin' for 'em. #PValley season 2 premieres 6/3 on @Starz. pic.twitter.com/EFCkEgemQa
— P-Valley (@PValleySTARZ) April 12, 2022
How many episodes will be there in P-Valley Season 2?
The first season had eight episodes in total which left the fans expecting the same for the second. But the good news? With two more episodes than the former, P-Valley Season 2 is all set to have ten episodes. The first episode, Pussyland, will release on June 3, 2022, followed by the second episode, Seven Pounds of Pressure, on June 12 and the rest will come out on a weekly basis.
P-Valley Season 2 Trailer
Although the renewal was confirmed back in 2020, there has been no trailer since then. Till it comes out, check out the trailer of the first season of P-Valley in case you haven’t watched it yet.
P-Valley Season 2 Plot
Season 1 ended with Autumn buying The Pynk off of Uncle Clifford and though it saved everyone’s jobs and livelihoods, it kick-started a power struggle between the two. Autumn has grown out of the shy and timid character we saw at the beginning of season one and we hope to see more of her ruthless side now when the stakes are too high. Her background and the circumstances she went through are still in the dark for the viewers, however, they too might come to light in P-Valley Season 2.
P-Valley Season 2 Cast
- Brandee Evans as Mercedes Woodbine. She has been working at The Pynk for a while, but now she is planning to leave and start her own dance gym.
- Nicco Annan as Uncle Clifford. They are the owner of The Pynk. The survival of their club is at stake as they are going through a rough patch in terms of finances. They identify as non-binary.
- Shannon Thornton as Keyshawn / Miss Mississippi. She is also a dancer. She faces multiple kinds of abuse by her boyfriend, Derrick.
- Elarica Johnson as Hailey Colton / Autumn Night. She is a new dancer at The Pynk. She survived a hurricane and then moved to the city.
- Skyler Joy plays Gidget, a dancer at The Pynk
- J. Alphonse Nicholson as Lil Murda. He is Uncle Clifford’s love interest. He is an aspiring rapper.
- Parker Sawyers as Andre Watkins. He works as an associate at a commercial investment company trying to secure land for The Promised Land Casino and Resort.
- Harriett D. Foy plays Patrice Woodbine. She is Mercedes’ mother and is a practicing Christian.
- Dan J. Johnson plays Corbin Kyle.
- Tyler Lepley as Diamond. He works as a bouncer at the Pynk.. He is also an Iraq war veteran.
- Morocco Omari as Big L. He is an employee at The Pynk. He is Uncle Clifford’s right hand.
- Dominic DeVore as Duffy. He is Gidget’s love interest
- Jordan M. Cox as Derrick. He is Keyshawn’s abusive boyfriend.
- Psalms Salazar plays Whispe
Will there be P-Valley Season 3?
Though P-Valley Season 2 was renewed just two weeks after the premiere of the first one, no news has surfaced regarding any further seasons. However, if the second installment will be able to create enough stir among the viewers, we might get a few more seasons.