A list of encouragement from your favorite band to remind you that YOU MATTER!
We all bop our heads to the Bangtan Boys singing and hardly blink when they perform. I think we can settle on the fact that the boys have immense talent and compassion to give, serving three of their albums to reaching the number one spot and breaking the charts since the Beatles.
The group, which debuted on 13 June 2013, has come a long way, evolving to talented young men being appreciated all over the world and bringing a change for the youth through their songs, perspective, and vision. It is needless to say that they have been slaying as solo artists as well, but who’s counting, right? All of us are busy going gaga over them, over their presence!
With their busy work schedules, promotional merchandise, video games, representing an entire nation, rehearsing, and traveling, BTS is rarely not working. If we draw parallels, in a deeper context, their songs hold the urgency for a revolution, always hyping up who needs it. Majorly so because the boys have risen from the negativity of diss and judgments to stand out and become sensational.
Apart from their work ethics and principles, what boosts and holds the ARMY tightly connected is their words in every interview, live session, or song lyric that is just so inspirational. If you haven’t noticed already, we have got that covered *wink wink*.
Here are ten quotes by BTS about a successful life:
- “Back yourself and look at the mirror. If you want to be a piece, make it an original.”
- “I’m like a surfer, first you just paddle and fall off the board but as time goes by you can stand up on the bigger waves.”
- “Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.”
- “Even if it’s a road of thorns, we still run.”
- “Emotions are so different in every situation and every moment, so I think to agonize every moment is what life is.”
- “Even when the rain stops, the clouds go away, I stand here, just the same.”
- “Once your heart is moved, it will develop to something better and positive.”
- “Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream.”
- “When things get hard, stop for a while and look back and see how far you’ve come. Don’t forget how rewarding it is. You are the most beautiful flower, more than anyone else in this world.”
- “Effort makes you. You will regret someday if you don’t do your best now. Don’t think it’s too late but keep working on it. It takes time, but there’s nothing that gets worse due to practicing. So, practice. You may get depressed, but it’s evidence that you are doing good.”