Prime Video took to YouTube to release a new teaser of The Terminal List. Directed by Antoine Fuqua and Ellen Kuras, the upcoming American web TV series is based on a novel by Jack Carr, with which the series shares its name. The screenplay has been written by David DiGilio. The project has a list of producers which includes Chris Pratt, Antoine Fuqua, and David DiGilio and companies like Indivisible Productions, Fuqua Films, Civic Center Media, MRC, and Amazon Studios.
Christ Pratt will be seen taking up the lead and will portray the character of a hardened Navy SEAL by the name of James Reece. Pratt is best known for his role in Marvel Cinematic Universe where he played the lead in Guardians of the Galaxy and its sequel. He’ll be seen in upcoming titles like Thor: Love and Thunder (2022) and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023).
With the trailer of the series being surfaced, let’s see what all details we have regarding the upcoming Prime Video’s The Terminal List:
The Terminal List Release Date
The Terminal List is all set to be released on Amazon Prime Video on July 1, 2022.
The Terminal List Teaser
The Terminal List teaser is a super short 18 seconds video that doesn’t really join any dots for the plot but still gives an idea that something immensely intense is on the way. The teaser opens with Pratt emerging from behind a wall with an assault rifle ready in his hands which is quite a terrific shot but quickly moves to other shots of a caravan of black cars and someone looking out of the glass at night from what seems like a pretty lavish apartment.
With the teaser, one can identify that Pratt’s character is up to some dangerous mission which includes flipping, crashing, and burning cars, and clearly, a lot of ammo is being used. The small clip is doing its job perfectly by igniting the perfect amount of curiosity regarding what is happening and what all is yet to.
The Terminal List Plot
The story follows James Reece, a Navy SEAL who was sent to a covert mission that horribly went wrong and the aftermaths post-failure. Reece and his team got surrounded on the mission and saw death right in the eyes, in a literal sense. The team somehow was able to get past it and came back to their loved ones but Reech wasn’t able to fathom out their near experiences and start digging in and what he found was darker than anyone could imagine.
The Terminal List Cast
- Chris Pratt plays James Reece
- Taylor Kitsch plays Ben Edwards
- Constance Wu plays Katie Buranek
- Jeanne Tripplehorn plays Lorraine Hartley
- Riley Keough plays Lauren Reece
- Patrick Schwarzenegger plays Donny Mitchell
- Arlo Mertz plays Lucy Reece
- LaMonica Garrett plays Commander Fox
- Alexis Louder plays Nicole Deptul
- Tom Amandes plays Vic
- JD Pardo plays Tony Liddel
- Catherine Dyer plays Rachel Campbell
- Remi Adeleke plays Terrell “Tee” Daniels
- Christina Vidal Mitchell plays Mac Wilson
- Jared Shaw plays Ernest “Boozer” Vickers
- Jai Courtney plays Steven Horn
- Hiram A. Murray plays Jackson
- Matthew Rauch plays Captain Howard