The reality television dating game show just got 5x hotter! Here is everything we know so far about Too Hot to Handle Season 5.
Let the countdown begin! Only a few weeks are left for the popular reality series to return on Netflix, and we know that the interest among the fans has been at an all-time high to return to the world as more sizzling singles are heading your way! So, if you are one of those who want to get clarity about when the fifth season will premiere on the streaming platform.
Then look no further, as we have compiled all of the relevant information right here for you! To help you prepare before streaming the new season, here is everything you need to know about the season’s release date, time slots, plot, trailer, and other details. Continue reading to learn more about Netflix’s Too Hot to Handle Season 5.
Too Hot to Handle Season 5 Release Date and Time Slots
The brand new season of the much-awaited Netflix reality series is all set to premiere this summer season, which is next month on Friday, July 14, 2023. It will air at 12:00 a.m. (PT) or 3:00 a.m. (ET), just like the other original series and movies accessible only on the streaming platform that has been following for years to align with international viewers.
We’ve also included a list of locations as well as the times that Netflix shows, movies, and other content are usually published. This schedule is generally followed by new releases, but there may occasionally be exceptions. If this is the case, we will inform you immediately to avoid any further delays.
For the time being, international time slots for the fifth season’s premiere are as follows:
- Alaska: 11:00 p.m. AKDT the night before the release date
- Brazil: 4:00 a.m. BRT the morning of the release date
- Dubai, UAE: 11:00 a.m. GST the morning of the release date
- East Coast of the US: 3:00 a.m. ET the morning of the release date
- England: 7:00 am BST on the morning of the release date
- France: 8:00 a.m. CEST on the morning of the release date
- Germany: 8:00 a.m. CEST on the morning of the release date
- Hawaii: 9:00 p.m. HST the night before the release date
- India: 12:30 p.m. IST on the afternoon of the release date
- Israel: 9:00 a.m. IDT the morning of the release date
- Italy: 8:00 a.m. CEST on the morning of the release date
- Japan: 4:00 p.m. KST the afternoon of the release date
- Midwest of the US: 2:00 a.m. CT on the morning of the release date
- Mountain time in the US: 1:00 a.m. MT the morning of the release date
- South Africa: 9:00 a.m. SAST the morning of the release date
- South Korea: 4:00 p.m. KST on the afternoon of the release date
- Spain: 8:00 a.m. CEST on the morning of the release date
- Sydney, Australia: 5:00 p.m. AEST on the afternoon of the release date
- West Coast of the US: 12:00 a.m PT the morning of the release date
On the other hand, the official date announcement was confirmed by Netflix all over social media a few hours ago, with a brand new short clip that highlights that another sultry-but-sexless retreat awaits, under Lana’s watchful eye, for a group of incurably flirty singles hoping to win a massive $200,000 prize. Take a look at the official date announcement below:
Too Hot to Handle Season 5: What to expect?
Just when you thought things couldn’t get any hotter, the new season features a fresh batch of men and women who once again think they’ve signed up for a completely different and totally fake dating show where their naughtiest desires can run free. Ultimately, their minds will be blown once they learn that, at a robot’s request, they’ll have to build emotional connections and avoid all physical intimacy in order to have a chance at taking home the $200,000 cash prize by following instructions as directed by the one and only all-seeing virtual assistant host Lana!
Additionally, the confirmed cast list for a potential fifth season of Too Hot To Handle has not yet been released. But you should know that the cast is frequently made up of students, influencers, and models, among others. The cast typically includes a diverse group of young people from Australia, Canada, the UK, the USA, and South Africa who have appeared in previous seasons. The name will be revealed later once the release date is close; until then, the fans will have to patiently wait and speculate what new twists and turns this season has in store for us!
Too Hot To Handle Season 5 Episodes and Streaming Options
We can expect at least 10 episodes with a runtime of 36 to 43 minutes, similar to the previous seasons. We would like to highlight that the number of episodes may vary depending on the theme that the show wishes to convey to the audience if this is the final season. The network has not released any episode titles or synopsis in order to avoid early spoilers. So, we request that viewers should be patient and stream the fourth season to recall the events which transpired in the last season, which has the following episodes:
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Mile Dry Club – December 7, 2022
- Season 4 Episode 2: There’s Something About Nigel – December 7, 2022
- Season 4 Episode 3: Officer Kill Joy – December 7, 2022
- Season 4 Episode 4: Flavia of the Month – December 7, 2022
- Season 4 Episode 5: The Shower and the Glory – December 7, 2022
- Season 4 Episode 6: Puppets for Playas – December 14, 2022
- Season 4 Episode 7: Trust or Bust – December 14, 2022
- Season 4 Episode 8: It’s Raining Love Triangles – December 14, 2022
- Season 4 Episode 9: Jawahir, Jawa-there – December 14, 2022
- Season 4 Episode 10: Growth is a Team Game – December 14, 2022
In Too Hot To Handle Season 4, you see that the stakes are higher with new twists and even wilder contestants. Will this be the season the retreaters finally break Lana? A group of singles arrives on an island with the intention of partying and having as many sexual encounters as they can. They are going to lose their right to have sex, but they are unaware of this. Those who make mistakes pay the price, having their rewards reduced each time they are grabbed in another person’s arms.
When Season 5 draws close to its release date, the series will be available exclusively on Netflix, with other series of the same genre also accessible on the streaming platform with a range of membership options. The video quality and the number of screens you can use to stream Netflix simultaneously depend on the package you choose. The basic membership starts at $9.99/month, and the standard membership starts at $15.49/month. You may play mobile games and stream movies and TV shows at no additional cost with any of their services.
Lastly, no official trailer for Too Hot To Handle Season 5 has been released yet! So, we urge the readers to check out the official trailer of the fourth season below to recall the overall plot of the show as it was filmed in the Caribbean. The winners of the season were Jawahir Khalifa and Nick Kici, winning the $89,000 prize fund with a final vote of 6 votes to 1. If you saw the last season, then you’ll know that this couple started a relationship soon after the retreat started, ending the season in a relationship and succeeding. They moved in together after filming but broke up sometime later.
Let us know in the comments if you’ll be streaming Too Hot To Handle Season 5 on Netflix or not.