Is Gabby’s Dollhouse getting another season? Here is everything we know so far about Gabby’s Dollhouse Season 8.
Gabby’s Dollhouse is a series that includes different genres like live-action, animated, and interactive preschool created by Blue’s Clues veterans Traci Paige Johnson and Jennifer Twomey that premiered on Netflix on January 5, 2021. In the show, viewers see Gabby, voiced by Laila Lockhart Kraner, and her cat friends go on adventures within her dollhouse as the sixth season premiered its episodes a few hours ago on Netflix. The viewers are curious to know if the show will get an early renewal or not.
Given how the network has recently renewed a slew of shows, owing to popular demand, and expanded its catalog of original movies and shows, this interactive series does fall into this category due to its success among the kids, much like other preschool series on the platform, which is educational and a great watch for the viewers to learn from. So, if you’re wondering the same, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled a quick summary of everything you need to know about the current status of the series.
Here’s everything we know about Gabby’s Dollhouse Season 7.
Is Gabby’s Dollhouse renewed for Season 7?
As of November 1, 2022, the network has yet to announce the seventh season of Gabby’s Dollhouse. The show had not been renewed or canceled for another season at the time of writing this article. We won’t know for at least a few weeks, if not months, whether there will be more animated series on Netflix. In addition to this, it is obvious if you tuned into watching the sixth season, it ended with the finale episode, Kico the KittyCorn, on November 1, 2022, along with the rest of the episodes.
Given that the show just finished its new season a few hours ago, any news or updates about a potential seventh-season renewal seem far too soon for any major network to make such significant statements in such a short period of time. Hence, in the meantime, fans should wait for Netflix to formally verify and acknowledge this information. As we understand your anticipation of knowing what’s next in the series, you should know that the network may assess its performance and reception before renewing the series for future seasons, especially for a kid’s show.
Gabby’s Dollhouse Season 7 Speculated Release Date and Time Slot
The prospective premiere date has yet to be acknowledged. But if we have to predict the potential release date of Gabby’s Dollhouse Season 7, it might happen sometime around 2023, just like the prior seasons. It is expected to air at the same time slot of 12:00 AM (PT) or 3:00 AM (ET) on Netflix.
As previously stated, the streaming service has yet to confirm the show’s official release date and time slot. So, if the network decides to stick with the same schedule, the next season may follow the same pattern and be released in a similar time frame. Until then, the fans should keep an eye on the show’s social media handles for any new updates until then.
Gabby’s Dollhouse Season 7 Voice Cast
We would like to point out that the network has not yet announced any new voice casting announcements. These details will be publicly disclosed before the next season makes its debut. In the meantime, the main cast members who are expected to reprise their roles from the prior seasons are as follows:
- Gabby voiced and portrayed by Laila Lockhart Kraner: A 12-year-old girl who has a magical cat headband that can shrink her down to toy size.
- Floyd: Gabby’s real-life tabby cat who only appears in the live-action sequences.
- Pandy Paws voiced by Tucker Chandler: A black and white Gabby Cat who is a half-kitty and half-panda plushie. He likes hugging Gabby, who considers him her best friend.
- Carlita voiced by Carla Tassara: A purple and teal Gabby Cat who is half-kitty and half-car and drives around the dollhouse.
- Cakey voiced by Juliet Donenfeld: A white Gabby Cat who is half-kitty and half-cupcake who makes sweet treats and snacks. He can create sprinkles when he cries or when he spins around while being happy. He has 4 little cousins named Bakey, Flakey, Marshapan, and Paddycake.
- Daniel James “DJ” Catnip voiced by Eduardo Franco: A lavender Gabby Cat who wears a reddish-pink glittery hoodie who can stretch his tail and legs and mainly uses them to play instruments. He also sometimes wears a visor over his eyes.
- CatRat voiced by Donovan Patton: A blue sneaky Gabby Cat who pops up in every room. He loves everything shiny and sometimes plays the role of a villain.
- Pillow Cat voiced by Sainty Nelsen: A multi-colored Gabby Cat who is half-kitty and half-pillow. She loves to make stories and usually takes catnaps.
- Kitty Fairy voiced by Tara Strong: A pink half-kitty and half-fairy Gabby Cat with clear, pink, and green wings, a pair of Wishberry blossom-like antennae, and a flower crown. She makes garden magic with her tail or her watering can.
- MerCat voiced by Secunda Wood: A turquoise Gabby Cat who is half-kitty and half-mermaid. She makes science “spa-themed.”
- Baby Box voiced by Maggie Lowe: A pink and peach Gabby Cat who is made of cardboard. She likes making crafts. She is Mama Box’s daughter.
- Mama Box voiced by Tara Strong: A fuchsia and peach Gabby Cat and Baby Box’s mother.
Gabby’s Dollhouse Season 7 Episode Count
Although the precise number of episodes for Gabby’s Dollhouse Season 7 has yet to be released, if the series is renewed, we may expect at least 6 to 10 episodes with a runtime of approximately 25 minutes, just like the prior six seasons, which vary from one another. It ultimately depends on the theme that the show intends to convey to the audience in the next season. Hence, we suggest the viewers be patient and follow the social media handles of the show to stay up-to-date on such details.
Gabby’s Dollhouse: Where to stream the new episodes?
The show made its linear debut on Tiny Pop in the United Kingdom on October 17, 2022. The series will also be available exclusively on Netflix, with all previous episodes from the last six seasons also accessible on the streaming platform with a range of membership options. The video quality and quantity of screens you can use to stream Netflix simultaneously depend on the package you choose.
You can play mobile games and stream movies and TV shows at no additional cost with any of their services. So, it is time for you to renew your membership plans, stream the series, and explore another genre of TV series and movies from the massive catalog that the streaming service offers to its members based on location and plan, which users can choose from according to their preferences.
Gabby’s Dollhouse Season 6: A Quick Recap
Episode 1: A CAT-Tabulous Christmas: Meow-y Christmas! Gabby and Pandy have some Christmas wishes – but first, they need to help Figgy the Elf learn from her present-wrapping mistakes.
Episode 2: CatRat’s Puzzle Hunt: CatRat takes Gabby and Pandy on a puzzle hunt through the dollhouse, where they solve riddles, play games, and find fun surprises along the way.
Episode 3: Super Thinkers!: While completing an obstacle course to become superheroes, Gabby and Pandy learn how to use their bodies – as well as their minds!
Episode 4: Paper Cup Popper: After Gabby finds a box of paper cups, the friends get creative, making paper cup animal crafts, telling stories, and playing fur-tastic games.
Episode 5: Dollhouse Dress-Up Chest: Gabby uses the power of dress-up to travel to the Wild West, outer space, and even underwater to help solve her friends’ problems.
Episode 6: Kico the KittyCorn: On a rainy day, Gabby and friends must take care of Kico – a baby KittyCorn who’s a part kitty, part unicorn – until it’s time for her to meet her family.
Catch up on the previous seasons while you wait for more Gabby’s Dollhouse Season 7 updates.