Kanye West gets into a scuffle with paparazzi

Kanye West
Credit: Instagram

Kanye West seems to have made it clear he does not appreciate the paparazzi following him. According to the latest reports, the controversial rapper went to the police station on the eve of Valentine’s Day. Now, it was there that he confronted another paparazzi for the same reasons. Earlier, the 45-year-old rapper berated a woman for reportedly shooting him without permission. The controversial musician later threw his cell when she refused to film him. Kanye West was reported as the main suspect in the battery case.

The recent incident

According to Metro.co.uk., the rapper, who was earlier married to Kim Kardashian, and his newly married wife Bianca Censori went to the police station on Valentine’s Day in West Hollywood. It is in this location that he almost had a scuffle with a paparazzi. Ye can be seen wearing a black leather jacket. He was also seen aggressively approaching one of the photographers, who was reportedly still taking pictures. Despite the conversation between the two remaining unclear, it is said that it turned out to be an unpleasant one.

Kanye West
Credit: Instagram

Earlier news

Controversial rapper Kanye West reportedly filed a lawsuit against one of the local fast food joints – Ivanhoe’s College Dropout Burgers which is owned by Mark Elkhouri. For the unversed, he filed the complaint at the beginning of 2022. Ye sent the owner multiple cease and desist letters owing to a specific mural painted on his shop. Not only that but Kanye also accused the local restaurant of using his IP address without taking his consent.

Kanye’s charges

According to the latest reports, Kanye West hit the restaurant with multiple cease and desist letters for a teddy bear signage in front, a mural painted in the shop, and one of the Gold Digger burgers on the menu inspired by the rapper himself. However, it now seems that the beef with this local burger joint has gone cold. It is because after filing the lawsuit, Ye has taken no serious steps to move the said case forward. He was also reportedly unreachable when the food joint owner’s team tried to secure the legal case before the original case began.