Is Selling Sunset Season 6 going to hit Netflix anytime soon? Read to find out.
Glamour, power, fashion, and luxury are something most of us secretly admire and we tend to follow them when we see them happening on our screens. That’s what’s happening with Netflix’s Selling Sunset since 2019. With five seasons of the series on-air, fans have been questioning the sixth installment and when will it hit the Netflix platform.
So, here’s everything we know about Selling Sunset Season 6 and its release on Netflix:
When will Selling Sunset Season 6 be on Netflix?
Unfortunately, Selling Sunset Season 6 will not be hitting the streaming platform in the near future, due to the fact that the renewal announcement hasn’t still been made. If nothing goes south, the show has a high possibility of getting renewed and that would mean a considerable time needed for pre-production, casting, filming, editing, post-production, and more. So, our best guess for Selling Sunset Season 6 to hit Netflix is sometime in the first quarter of the year 2023. That’s a long wait, we know. But that’s our best bet for now as we keep our fingers crossed for the Season 6 renewal.
Not to mention, there are multiple storylines with loose ends that are to be tied and a lot of questions to be answered in the upcoming season.
How many episodes will be there in Selling Sunset Season 6?
Though there has been no confirmed announcement regarding it, we can expect the upcoming season to have episodes somewhat between 8-11.
Selling Sunset Season 6 Trailer
As there has been no renewal announcement of Selling Sunset, no new trailer has been released as well. Till it does, do check out the trailer of Season 5:
Selling Sunset Season 6 Plot
Selling Sunset follows drama at Oppenheim Group where the personal and professional lives of elite estate brokers get intertwined for the past five seasons of the show. Now when the sixth season is expected to return, there’s a lot that was left answered at the end of Season 5 and is most likely to be addressed. The most shocking thing that happened by the end of Season 5 was Jason Oppenheim and Chrishell Strause’s breakup, the reason for which is Jason’s decision not to want children. In Season 6, we might see the aftermath of it as Chrishell is pretty insistent on starting a family, no matter whether she has a partner or not, as per her recent interview.
Selling Sunset Season 6 Cast
- Brett and Jason Oppenheim are the twin co-founders of the Oppenheim Group.
- Chrishell Stause is the recent addition to the Oppenheim Group broker. She was previously married to actor Justin Hartley
- Christine Quinn is another real estate agent. She and Chrishell are rivals. She is married to entrepreneur Christian Richard, the ceremony of which took place during the finale of Season three.
- Maya Vander is an Israeli agent and she’s always on the road between Los Angeles and Miami.
- Mary Fitzgerald works as a real estate agent in Oppenheim. She and the co-owner Jason have a dating history, however, she married Romain in season two’s finale.
- Heather Young is a former Playboy Playmate and actress and currently is a part of Oppenheim Group as one of their agents. She is married to television personality Tarek El Moussa.
- Romain Bonnet is Mary Fitzgerald’s husband and works as a model.
- Davina Potratz is another real estate agent. She joined rival agency Douglas Elliman but makes a return in season four.
- Amanza Smith is an interior designer as well as an estate agent. She started appearing in the show in the second season.
- Emma Hernan joined Oppenheim Group from the fourth season and since then has been rivals with Christine.
- Vanessa Villela is a real estate agent and Mexican-American novela star. She joined the Oppenheim Group from season four.
- Chelsea Lazkani is originally from London. She joined the Oppenheim Group from season five as a new member of the agents’ group.