A South Korean Netflix original series, the first episode of The Interest of Love premiered on December 21. Directed by Jo Yeong-min and written by Lee Seo-hyun and Lee Hyeon-jung, the drama is based on a titular Korean book by Lee Hyuk-jin, an entity of SLL production, involved in the coterie of Nevertheless, All of Us Are Dead, Reflection of You, Forecasting Love and Weather and My Liberation Notes.
The plotline of the drama threads the lives of four young adults who are working at the same bank. They find themselves entangled in intricate office romances, as they try to weave the meaning of love. The cast includes Yoo Yeon-seok, Moon Ga-young, Keum Sae-rok and Jung Ga-ram.
That being said, continue to read the article to get the final release schedule of the remaining episodes of The Interest of Love.
The Interest of Love: New episode release schedule
According to Netflix Life, “New episodes of the K-Drama drop on Netflix every Wednesday and Thursday.” The season will reportedly stream 16 episodes with the final airing on February 9th, 2023. Here’s the final list disclosing the release schedule of every new episode of The Interest of Love:
- Episode 1: Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2022
- Episode 2: Thursday, Dec. 22, 2022
- Episode 3: Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2022
- Episode 4: Thursday, Dec. 29, 2022
- Episode 5: Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2023
- Episode 6: Thursday, Jan. 5, 2023
- Episode 7: Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023
- Episode 8: Thursday, Jan. 12, 2023
- Episode 9: Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2023
- Episode 10: Thursday, Jan. 19, 2023
- Episode 11: Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2023
- Episode 12: Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023
- Episode 13: Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023
- Episode 14: Thursday, Feb. 2, 2023
- Episode 15: Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2023
- Episode 16: Thursday, Feb. 9, 2023
The Interest of Love: What has happened so far
As previously mentioned, The Interest of Love revolves around four bankers who get lost in office romances. Sang-su is touted as a hopeless romantic, falling head over heels in love for his colleague, Su-yeong, whose attention is inadvertently grabbed by Sang-su.
However, when their first date couldn’t go more wrong, Su-yeong confides in Jong-hyeon, a security guard who is also working at the bank. Indomitable in spirit, Sang-su gives his all to winning Sang-su over.
So far, the series is ten episodes down. The eleventh episode will release on Wednesday 25th January at approximately 3 p.m. (GMT) / 10 p.m. (ET).
Here’s the official synopsis of the series (courtesy of IMDb):
“Four men and women working at the same bank get entangled in a complicated romance as they discover how far they’re willing to go for love.”
For more updates on The Interest of Love, stay tuned to Web News Observer!