When is Westworld Season 4 releasing? Read on to find out.
One of the most anticipated series coming out in 2022 is HBO’s beloved sci-fi series Westworld which will be taking more than two years from the renewal to its eventual release. Westworld started off as a fantasy-based amusement part, operated by extremely advanced humanoid robots. Those with deep pockets can pay and live out their deepest darkest desires without facing any consequences. Initially, the robots were designed in a way that they can withstand any and every kind of violence from humans without harming them back. But who would have guessed that they will become sentient after a while and can wage war against the humans?
Three seasons of the series have been on air in the years 2016, 2018, and 2020, and following the very same timeline, the fourth season is all set to hit the screens very soon. Here’s everything we know about the upcoming sci-fi drama Westworld Season 4:
Westworld Season 4 Release Date
Westworld Season 4 will premiere on HBO and HBO Max on June 26, 2022.
Westworld Season 4 Trailer
With the release of the fourth season being just a month away, HBO released the trailer of the same. And trust us when we say that the frames are spectacular. There are no dialogues in the trailer, just Lou Reed’s Perfect Day playing in the background with disconnected images playing one by one. The whole plot is a mystery to us but what can be understood is that there is going to be a considerable amount of shift from something serene to absolute chaos.
Westworld Season 4 Plot
There is no such information regarding what can be seen in Westworld Season 4, but one can still have a basic idea about what might happen. By the end of Season 3, Dolores sacrificed herself in order to defeat Serac and several hosts successfully escaped from the park. Now with the sentient hosts entering the human world, there is a possibility of a huge war between humankind and robots. Bernard might be playing a more pivotal role than before with the information he was able to acquire in Sublime.
Westworld Season 4 Cast
- Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores Abernathy. She has been working in the park as a host for a considerable amount of time. Her life went upside down when she discovered that everything about her life was an absolute lie.
- Thandiwe Newton as Maeve Millay. She is a host who is the madam of Sweetwater. She became self-aware due to memories of her previous role.
- Jeffrey Wright as Bernard Lowe. Bernard is Westworld’s Head of the Programming Division (Behavior) and programmer of artificial people’s software.
- Ed Harris as the Man in Black. He is a guest who is trying to reach Westworld’s most guarded secrets.
- Luke Hemsworth as Ashley Stubbs. He is Westworld’s Head of Security. He is in charge of all kinds of monitoring and makes sure that no interaction ends in disaster.
- Tessa Thompson as Charlotte Hale. She is the Executive Director of the Delos Destinations Board. DDb is responsible to overlook the working of Westworld and more like it.
- Angela Sarafyan as Clementine Pennyfeather. She is also one of the hosts and works at Sweetwater.
- Aaron Paul as Caleb Nichols. He is a former soldier turned construction worker, however, mainly he is a petty criminal.
Though it has been confirmed that Ariana DeBose from 2021’s West Side Story is joining the elaborate cast ensemble, no information regarding her character has been disclosed yet.
How many episodes will be there in Westworld Season 4?
The fourth season of Westworld is all set to have eight episodes in total. The first one will be released on June 26 and the rest will be following a weekly format till August 14, 2022, when the season finale is set to drop.
Will there be a fifth season of Westworld?
There have been no announcements regarding any more seasons of Westworld and it is too early for us to predict one as any further renewal would be based on how the story keeps unfolding in Westworld Season 4.