Recently TVS Jupiter 125 (TVS Jupiter 125) scooter has been launched. This scooter has been brought with many new segment-first features. TVS Jupiter competes directly with Suzuki Access 125 in the 125 cc scooter segment in the Indian market. Here we will tell you the features, specifications and price comparison of both scooters so that you can choose the best scooter for you. Let’s know.
- TVS Jupiter 125 is powered by a 124.8 cc air-cooled, fuel-injected, single-cylinder engine that generates power of 9.1 bhp at 7000 rpm and 10.5 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm.
- On the other hand, Suzuki Access is powered by a 125 cc air-cooled, 4-stroke, fuel-injected, single-cylinder engine, which generates 8.7 bhp power at 6750 rpm and 10 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm.
- CVT automatic gearbox has been given in TVS Jupiter 125.
- Suzuki Access 125 gets the CVT gearbox.
- TVS Jupiter 125 gets a length of 1852 mm, wheelbase of 1275 mm, ground clearance of 163 mm, seat length of 790 mm, the seat height of 765 mm and a front leg base of 380 mm.
- Suzuki Access 125 has a length of 1,870 mm, a wheelbase of 1,265 mm, a ground clearance of 160 mm and a seat height of 773 mm.
- The total weight of TVS Jupiter 125 is 108 kg.
- At the same time, the total weight of Suzuki Access 125 is 103 kg for the alloy disc and alloy drum variant and 104 kg for the steel drum variant.
- The TVS Jupiter 125 gets the option of choosing 220 mm disc and 130 mm drum brakes at the front. A 130 mm drum brake has been installed at the rear.
- The Suzuki Access 125 gets a disc or drum brake option at the front and a drum brake only at the rear.
- TVS Jupiter 125 has a fuel tank capacity of 5.1 litres.
- Suzuki Access 125 gets a fuel tank of 5 litres.
- TVS Jupiter 125 gets a 2-litre front glove box with 33-litre under-seat storage.
- Suzuki Access 125 gets 21.8 litres of under-seat storage.
- The TVS Jupiter 125 gets hydraulic telescopic forks at the front and a monotube inverted gas fielded suspension unit at the rear. It can be adjusted in three steps.
- The Suzuki Access 125 has telescopic forks at the front and a swing arm suspension unit at the rear.
- TVS Jupiter 125 has been launched in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 73,400, which goes up to Rs 81,300 (ex-showroom).
- At the same time, Suzuki Access 125 is available in the Indian market at a price of Rs 73,400 to Rs 78,800 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Also Read: Jeep Compass price hikes up by Rs. 20,000